The E3S Next Generation group was founded in 2015 (former names: Student and Early Career Researcher Group) to help students from across Europe to network, and have a voice in the wider professional sensory community as the students of today are the future of sensory tomorrow.
The E3S Next Generation group aims to:
- Develop a network of sensory science students across Europe
- Provide a platform where sensory science students can communicate with one another
- Improve the national sensory science groups of each European country associated with E3S
- Contribute monthly posts to the student space of the E3S website
- Instigate student specific events at already existing sensory conferences, as well as organising unique student events in the future