How to gain Membership
National sensory science societies, not individual people, join as members of E3S. Any national organisation from a European country that shares the goals of E3S may be admitted with unlimited member status, which is subject to acceptance by the Board of E3S.
An application to become member of E3S has to be addressed to the Board, providing information about the structure, mission and aims of the applying organization.
All Members are required to pay an annual subscription fee, decided by the Assembly.
Each member of a national sensory science member of E3S can have:
- Reduced fee to participate in events organised in partnership by E3S;
- E3S Newsletter, to keep up to date with the latest news in the field of sensory & consumer science.
- Access to the E3S private members area, where they can share documents and consult the PhD Thesis Archive;
- Access to the E3S Working Groups, with collaborations and new proposals;
- A reduced subscription rate to Food Quality and Preference of €87 for the 2014 subscription year: members can log in to access and follow the instructions in the E3S members area.
- A 25% discount on Food Science books from Elsevier: members can log in to access the promotion code in the E3S members area.