E3S EDUCATION WORKING GROUP NEEDS YOUR COLLABORATION!
E3S Education working group has the aim to gather information on Sensory training across Europe. The aim is the creation of an archive of sensory science university courses updated each year and published on the E3S website.
The coordinator of the working group is prof. Catherine Dacremont, Agrosup Dijon – Centre des Sciences du Goût et de l’Alimentation.
Education WG national representatives are the link between domestic universities, national Sensory groups and E3S. Their tasks are to collect data to be shared in the E3S network and to spread relevant information related to education to everyone.
NEWS : E3S Education Workshop – 9th May 2016
Download the report: 2016-05-09 E3S Education WG minute
A workshop of the E3S Education Working Group will be held in Vlaardingen, The Netherlands, in occasion of the annual General Assembly and symposium.
- Bilateral exchange programs
- Listing the interactive lectures on sensory with links and invitations (request from the Board of the Swedish Sensory Network);
- Presentation of the Sensory programs in the Netherland (as the “host country”);
- Working on the action: “increasing awareness of the career as sensory analysts
E3S EDUCATION ACTIONS
Three actions have been identified at the last Education WG meeting in May 2015 in Oslo:
Action 1: Sensory science education programs – updating the list for academic year 2015-2016
Action 2: Promoting student and staff mobility across UE – identifying exchange programs / scholarships
Action 3: Making Sensory evaluation & Sensory analyst activity better known – collect and compile available information in each national society; share ideas to communicate on Sensory analysist activity
Download the Report of the E3S Education workshop held in Oslo, May 11th 2015: 2015-05-11 E3S Education WG minutes
Deadlines 2016 – MEMO:
- January the 7th: course info have to sent to the national representative in each country
- January the 15th: course info have to be sent by national representatives to the WG coordinator Catherine Dacremont (copy to Sara Spinelli, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- January the 31th (at the lastest): publishing the course list on the website
- NEW: February the 19th: list of bilateral agreements between universities to be sent by national representatives to the WG coordinator Catherine Dacremont (copy email@example.com)
- February the 29th (at the lastest): publishing the agreement list on the website
National E3S Education WG Representatives 2015-2016
|National Society||Contact Person|
|Denmark||Bodil Helene Allesen-Holmfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Germany||Prof. Dr. Jörg Meieremail@example.com|
|Switzerland||Jeannette Nuessli Guthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|The Netherland||Betina Piqueras Fiszmanemail@example.com|
|United Kingdom||Joanne Hort||Joanne.Hort@nottingham.ac.uk|
If you give a university course in sensory science, you are invited to give your contribution to the creation of an archive on the E3S website. Contact the national E3S Education WG Representative of your country.