UNDERSTANDING AND MEASURING CONSUMER FOOD PREFERENCES
supported by Adacta International and illycaffè
Milano, 7-8th November 2013
Spazio Chiossetto – via Chiossetto 20, Sala Corridoni
– Reduced fee for E3S members –
The course will be held by John Prescott, PhD, TasteMatters Research & Consulting (Sydney, Australia)
Specialist in the human perception of taste, smell and oral chemesthesis with a particular interest in how preferences for foods are formed.
All sensory and consumer science is ultimately aimed at understanding consumers’ preferences and the extent to which these preferences predict food choices. This course will cover:
- the major influences in the development of food and beverage preferences
- the important influences on preferences and how these affect food choices
- how food preferences are measured through rating scales and behavioural techniques.
- 300 euro SISS and E3S members
- 400 euro non SISS/E3S members
Registration deadline: 28th October