NOV 11 – SYMPOSIA: Current Topics in Sensory and Consumer Science
NOV 12-13 – MASTER CLASS: Introduction to Machine Learning, AI, and Emerging Computational Tools
Date: 11th – 13th NOVEMBER 2019
Title of Course: SYMPOSIA and Master Class
Venue: The Greenbrier, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia USA
Web Link to Course: http://ifpress.com/short-courses/greenbrier-2019/
Course Description: In November, The Institute for Perception will present three symposiums on topics of current interest in sensory and consumer science. In addition to our own staff, invited speakers will present during the symposia on temporal effects, invention and innovation, and consumer takeaway surveys.
The one-day symposia will be followed by a day-and-a-half Master Class on machine learning, AI, and emerging computational tools.
This program has been developed for sensory and consumer scientists, product developers, market research managers, package/product testing specialists, and attorneys specializing in advertising law.
The instructors will be:
- Daniel Ennis – The Institute for Perception
- Benoît Rousseau – The Institute for Perception
- William (Will) Russ – The Institute for Perception
- Christopher A. Cole – Crowell & Moring
- David G. Mallen – Loeb & Loeb
- Anthony (Manny) Manuele – Molson Coors
- Stephen McIngvale – MillerCoors
- Dulce Paredes – Takasago International Corp., USA
- Charlene Thrower – L’Oreal US
- Annie M. Ugurlayan – National Advertising Division (NAD)®
Program Fee: SYMPOSIA and Master Class (NOV 11-13) – $1,890 US, Only SYMPOSIA – $495 US, Only Master Class – $1,495 US
Save $100 when you register to attend the entire program. Academic and multiple registration discounts are available. A discount of $50 US will be offered to E3S members upon request. Please contact Susan Longest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +001-804-675-2980 before registering if you are eligible for a discounted fee. Register online at: http://ifpress.com/short-courses/greenbrier-2019/