SENSORY AND CONSUMER SPECIALIST AT NESTLE
(6 months maternity leave replacement, starting sept 1st)
Applied Science & Analytical Support, Nestlé Product & Technology Center (PTC)
Our Product Technology Centre (PTC) in Konolfingen near Bern / Switzerland develops for Nestlé worldwide new products, processes and packaging concepts in the areas of Milk and Nutrition. In addition it also provides technical assistance to our factories.
For our Applied Science & Analytical Support department, we are looking for a maternity leave replacement of 6 months.
- Manage consumer studies
- Participate in project teams
- Provide advice in the choice of the right methodology
- Communicate the outcome
- Support sensory activities
Education and experience
- University Degree and preferably with 2-3 years of experience in sensory evaluation and consumer research
- Market research experience is a plus
- Experience in the dairy field is an advantage
- German knowledge is an advantage
- Good English skills
- Good tasting skills
For this position we are looking for a candidate who is a good team player with excellent communication skills (oral & written) as well as a strong result focus. Cultural openness and flexibility are also strongly needed in our very international environment. If you fit with this description and are ready to join the team for a great adventure filled with unique challenges and experiences, then apply online!