Netherlands – MMR Research Worldwide – Full time
MMR is a global leader in guiding innovation for clients within the food, drink and personal care sectors.
MMR is looking for a highly experienced Regional Managed Sensory Head to manage a section of business looking after sensory panels dedicated to specific clients, under the supervision of the Global Head Managed Sensory.
About the role
This role will be responsible for overseeing the activities of multiple sensory teams (panel leaders) and sensory panels, working at our clients’ sites ensuring the smooth execution of sensory research as well as deepening the technical expertise of the teams in place and supporting specific clients’ requests. This role is a Regional one (with potentially Global responsibilities for some key clients), and can be conducted remotely, with some travel to clients’ locations.
The successor in this role will need to be/have…
- 8+ years of experience in Sensory Science in various contexts (FMCG, ingredient suppliers, agencies…)
- An excellent communicator with a persuasive and decisive approach
- Deep knowledge of sensory science and various approach to descriptive and discriminative testing
- Expertise in analysing sensory panel performances and designing training plans to improve data quality (knowledge of specific sensory and statistical softwares is a plus)
- Organization / Influencing skills to accomplish goals
- Committed to the success of this role and the company
- Motivated and able to work well under pressure
- A natural and enthusiastic leader
- Keen to develop and mentor members of their team
- Financially aware to ensure budgets are maintained
- Client focused
- High standard of attention to detail
- A fair delegator