10 -12 May 2023, Copenaghen, DK
Deadline: 11 April 2023
The course introduces the foundations of sensory science and the practice of performing sensory tests with trained panels and by consumers, including their design and execution and assessing sensory and consumer data. Besides teaching classical sensory evaluation tools, attention is on measuring food motives in different cultural settings with an emphasis on healthy and sustainable food choices and the impact of situational contexts.
- Principles of sensory measurements and evaluation methods
- Assessing healthy and sustainable food choices in cultural contexts
- Healthy food preferences in different situational contexts
- Ability to design sensory experiments, analyse and interpret sensory results
- Critically assess literature in the fields of sensory and consumer research
PhD students: 1,500 DKK
Postdoctoral university staff/Non-profit: 3,000 DKK Industry/For-profit: 7,500 DKK
The course fee includes course materials, coffee/tea during breaks, lunches and networking dinners. Participants should cover their expenses for travel and accommodation.