10th PANGBORN SENSORY SCIENCE SYMPOSIUM
Windsor Barra Hotel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
11 – 15 August 2013
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED: 1st March, 2013
The 10th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium on 11-15 August 2013 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, aims at bringing together professionals of the Sensory and Consumer Science community. It promotes the dissemination of new knowledge and allows young scientists and students to meet senior professionals, contributing to the development of the field.
The 10th Pangborn is held for the first time outside Europe and North America, which will be a great moment for congregating all professionals, and will provide opportunities for exploring new horizons; gathering people to the challenge of surpassing the new frontiers of knowledge in all senses.
- Fundamentals of sensory research
- Advances in sensory and consumer methodologies
- Sensory and instrumental relationships
- Sensory evaluation in quality control and product development
- Cross-cultural and income-related research
- Food choice and consumer behaviour
- Cross-modal interactions
- Sensory properties for health and wellness
- Age-related sensory perception and behaviour
- Sensory and consumer research of non-food products