MMR Research Worldwide – Pleasantville, New York, United States – Full time
MMR is headquartered in the UK, with offices in the US, Brazil, India, Thailand, Colombia, South Africa, China and Singapore and sensory panel operations in 4 different regions. The US division is the fastest growing part of the MMR network.
This role will require extensive knowledge and previous experience in descriptive sensory studies, and senior level client and project management. You will be responsible for handling sensory projects throughout all stages: from initial briefing, to proposal writing, report writing and presentation, ensuring that the research proposal, design, session planning and panel leading, analysis and interpretation fulfils clients’ needs.
- Sensory project management experience is essential
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills and solution focused attitude with a creative flair
- Advanced research design and analysis capabilities
- People mentorship or management
- Independently work directly with clients
- Educated to degree level (ideally Master’s Degree in Food Science, Sensory or Psychology)