GIVAUDAN – SENSORY GROUP LEADER EUROPE AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
Location: Dubendorf (Switzerland) – Givaudan International Flavours / Contract: unlimited
• Provide industry–leading sensory expertise to support Givaudan’s business growth through customer projects and marketing initiatives targeting the Sweet Goods Business Unit.
• Manage a team consisting of a Project Manager, a Panel Leader and a Technician to ensure best sensory expertise is delivered on projects.
• Collaborate with Sensory Head and Sweet Goods Marketing Director to develop and implement the Sensory EAME strategy according to business needs. Implement action plans accordingly.
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to provide guidance on product development for short and mid-term projects to increase Givaudan’s Sweet Goods win rate
• Ensure relevant and actionable sensory information is delivered to the Regional Marketing Product Manager, Regional Marketing Category Manager, Flavour Creation, Application and Sales teams.
• Lead the promotion and presentation of sensory capabilities and project insights to internal and external customers
• Create a competitive edge for Givaudan by identifing new areas of innovation, rolling-out new methodologies coming from Sensory R&D and implement differentiating sensory approaches into day to day projects
• Collaborate effectively with regional Givaudan Consumer Understanding Group to deliver the best support on strategic projects.
• Facilitate communication between the sensory regional functions worldwide to ensure transfer of best practices and the alignment of global customer service
Primary Qualifications, Functional Skills & Competencies
• Advanced University degree in FS, Chemistry, Biology, Psychology or related area
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in Foods, Beverages, Personal Care, Automotive, Flavour or Fragrance Industries.
• Proven skills in people management or managing project teams in conducting complex experiments.
• Good communication skill. Can negotiate skilfully in tough situations with internal & external contacts
• Can participate in the development of breakthrough strategies to implement relevant action plans.
• Demonstrate leadership within cross-functional teams by showing problem-solving mindset.
• Ability for project management, designing complex studies with minimal instruction.
• Has broad knowledge in the latest sensory methodologies