Netherlands, Singapore, Thailand, China or in the UK.
MMR are currently looking for a dynamic sensory scientist or R&D professional to work as a Qualitative Sensory Research Manager on exciting client innovation projects.
MMR are looking for two Sensory Qualitative Research Managers, one to be based in the UK (could be based at head office or remote) and another position which can be based in the Netherlands, Singapore, Thailand, China or in the UK.
About our opportunities…
With this role, you will be working on all the portfolio of Sensory Qual methodologies we have developed at MMR for the last 12 years to help support the clients in designing ideal product and pack briefs to fit an idea / concept / positioning (being innovation or renovation), in understanding sensorially active characteristics during the consumption journey or in developing the complete guardrails for innovation working alongside qual and brand consultant colleagues.
- Energy and enthusiasm and willingness to get stuck in
- Strong passion for sensory research and innovation in FMCG / CPG sectors
- Sensory moderation – candidates should be able to elicit detailed sensory vocabulary from trained panelists and transfer these moderation skills to working with clients / untrained consumers
- Sensory acuity– ability to articulate product sensory characteristics themselves and to provide clear argumentation / recommendation on product differences to support a product selection relevant to the project objectives
- Strong communication skills (fluent in written / spoken English is essential)
- Love to collaborate and work as a team, but can working independently too
- Ability to write engaging story led presentations and present with gravitas
- Fluency in written / spoken French or Spanish would be an advantage (not needed if based in Asia)
- Fluency in written / spoken Asiatic / Asian Languages would be an advantage if based in Asia (not needed if Europe based)