October 26 – 29, 2021
attend in person at The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, USA or attend via Zoom
OCTOBER 26– SYMPOSIA: Current Topics in Sensory and Consumer Science
OCTOBER 27-29 – MASTER CLASS: Machine Learning, Unfolding, and Predictive Analytics in Sensory and Consumer Science
Program Description: In October, The Institute for Perception will present three symposiums on topics of current interest in sensory and consumer science. In addition to our own staff, invited speakers will present during the Symposia on equivalence measurement, controls in claims substantiation testing, and invention and innovation.
The one-day Symposia will be followed by a two-and-a-half-day Master Class focusing on machine learning, unfolding, and predictive analytics.
- Dr. Daniel M. Ennis – The Institute for Perception
- Dr. Benoît Rousseau – The Institute for Perception
- William (Will) Russ – The Institute for Perception
- Lauren Aronson – Crowell & Moring
- Anthony (Manny) Manuele – Molson Coors (retired)
- Stephen McIngvale – Molson Coors
- Dr. Dulce Paredes – Takasago International Corp., USA
- Annie M. Ugurlayan – National Advertising Division (NAD)®
This program has been developed for sensory and consumer scientists, product developers, market research managers, package/product testing specialists, and attorneys specializing in advertising law.
Date: OCTOBER 26 – 29, 2021
Venue: In-person at The Greenbrier and also live streamed via Zoom
Web Link to Course: https://www.ifpress.com/october-2021-program
A discount of $50 US will be offered to E3S members upon request. Please contact Susan Longest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +001-804-675-2980 before registering if you are eligible for a discounted fee. Register online at: https://www.ifpress.com/october-2021-program
Further information: https://www.ifpress.com/october-2021-program