3 NOVEMBER – SYMPOSIA: Current Topics in Sensory and Consumer Science
4 – 6 NOVEMBER – MASTER CLASS: New Developments in Analytic Methods – Machine Learning, Drivers of Liking®, and Portfolio Optimization
In November, The Institute for Perception will present three symposiums on topics of current interest in sensory and consumer science. In addition to our own staff, invited speakers will present during the Symposia on temporal effects, invention and innovation, and consumer takeaway surveys.
The one-day Symposia will be followed by a two-and-a-half-day Machine Learning, Drivers of Liking®, and Portfolio Optimization.
This program has been developed for sensory and consumer scientists, product developers, market research managers, package/product testing specialists, and attorneys specializing in advertising law.
The instructors will be:
- Dr. Daniel M. Ennis – The Institute for Perception
- Dr. Benoît Rousseau – The Institute for Perception
- William (Will) Russ – The Institute for Perception
- Christopher A. Cole – Crowell & Moring
- David G. Mallen – Loeb & Loeb
- Anthony (Manny) Manuele – Molson Coors (retired)
- Stephen McIngvale – Molson Coors
- Dr. Dulce Paredes – Takasago International Corp., USA
- Dr. Charlene Thrower – L’Oreal US
- Annie M. Ugurlayan – National Advertising Division (NAD)®
Date: 3rd – 6th NOVEMBER 2020
Venue: Live stream via Zoom from The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia USA
Web Link to Course: https://www.ifpress.com/november-2020-program
Save $100 when you register to attend the entire program. Program will be presented at The Greenbrier and also live streamed via Zoom. Academic and multiple registration discounts are available. A discount of $50 US will be offered to E3S members upon request. Please contact Susan Longest at email@example.com or call +001-804-675-2980 before registering if you are eligible for a discounted fee. Register online at: https://www.ifpress.com/november-2020-program