Mérieux NutriSciences Corporation, a worldwide network of laboratories with over 40 years of experience guaranteeing food and environmental safety, in clinical studies, sensory analysis and market research that offer a complete service of analytical tests, consultancy, audits and research projects through its Business Units.
For the Sensory & Market Research division the profile of a Sensory Analysis Expert according to the requirements listed below for the task.
The person will be included in the company in reference to our head office in PRATO with:
- Contract: One year fixed-term contract with broad prospects
- Full Time
- Classification: Employee
- Job: Sensory Analysis Expert
- CCNL Professional Studies applied to Chelab srl
Purpose of the function
Making a new resource autonomous for the ordinary management of work in the field of sensory sciences applied mainly to the food and cosmetics industry
Execution of product analysis and use of internal management software.
Ensure the functioning of the systems used in the company in relation to its areas of competence.
Instruct and train panels using different sensory techniques and achieve the goal of the project.
- management of panels of trained judges
- data analysis
- customer management (both as a support in the commercial proposal and in the customer’s ordinary management)
- autonomous coordination of one’s work
Required skills and attitudes
- Autonomy in work management
- Team spirit
- Problem solving skills
- Good ability to use the Office package and specific software used in the field of sensory sciences
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent knowledge of spoken / written English
- Any additional foreign language will be preferred in the selection
- University Credits in Sensory Analysis (at least 9 CFU)
- Master degrees in Scienze e Tecnologie Alimentari (Food Sciences and Tecnology – 5 years)
- Previous experience in the role for at least 3 years
How to apply:
People interested in the position are requested to attach a copy of their CV in pdf format, a motivation letter for the candidacy of “Sensory Analysis Expert” and send it to: email@example.com
Please read carefully the publication and apply only if you have if you have the indicated requirements. Profiles that are not in line with the requirements themselves will be automatically discarded.