13 – 15 May 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The 3nd Asian Sensory and Consumer Research Symposium
We are delighted to announce that the 3nd Asian Sensory and Consumer Research Symposium (SenseAsia 2017) will be held in Kuala Lumpur from 13-15th May 2018.
The conference, which attracted 220 delegates in China, will focus on providing updates on key areas in sensory and consumer science by the world’s experts in these fields. In addition, the meeting will be a showcase for the region’s scientific and industrial practitioners to present their research in a prestigious, international context.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 12 January 2018
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the below topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Basic processes: psychophysics and physiology
- Developments in measures of food choice/preference
- Developments in sensory measures
- Sensory science and health
- Food choice and consumer behavior
- Cross-cultural influences on food choice
- Sensory and consumer research into non-food products
- Applications of sensory methods
- Sensory and culinary