This position can be based in Kemptthal, Naarden or Cincinatti
Reporting to a Global Manager, the Sensory Project Manager provides industry-leading actionable sensory expertise leading key projects that contribute to identification, development, and commercialization of research projects including the very foundation of the methodology we use to stay number one in our industry.
The candidate will:
- Manage and Influence: Build, initiate, plan, and determine success criteria for and execute research and cross-functional projects with team members. Build relationships and communication lines within the research organization and business partners. Promote communication between regions and functions to ensure transfer of best practice from one region or function to another.
- Research and Collaborate: Monitor relevant literature and stay up-to-date with developments outside of Givaudan. Stimulate creative thinking and sensory method development to improve quality and efficiency. Identify potential outside collaborations. Lead the promotion of sensory capabilities and results to customers or university partners/scientific community.
- Develop and Strategize: Provide industry–leading sensory expertise to support Givaudan’s business and growth or customer initiatives. Develop and apply innovative sensory solutions to create a com-petitive edge for Givaudan. Identify areas of innovation and recommend projects according to needs. Develop, roll-out or produce new methodologies according to needs to expand sensory capabilities.
The successful candidate may have:
- Advanced university degree in Sensory Science
- Minimum 5 years technical functional in foods, beverages, personal care, flavor or fragrance industries
- Business fluent in English, any additional language skills are an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency and leadership in cross-functional project management and problem-solving in research and product development environment
- Possesses knowledge of food and flavor sensory approaches
How to apply:
People interested in the position are requested to apply here: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=93407&company=givaudan&username=