71 Technical Report Scenarios Based on Real-life Problems
Edited by Dr. Daniel M. Ennis and Dr. Benoît Rousseau
This book is a must-have tool for professionals in product testing, consumer research, and advertising claims support.
It contains 71 of the most significant and useful technical reports from the last 22 years.
Readers will easily relate to the problems and solutions in each 2-page scenario. And for deeper study, the reader will find a list of published papers on a variety of related subjects.
1. The book addresses topics in the following seven areas:
2. Difference and Preference Tests
3. Ratings and Rankings
4. Advertising Claims Support
5. Drivers of Liking® and Landscape Segmentation Analysis®
6. Optimizing Product Portfolios
7. Advanced Analytic Tools
8. Design Issues in Product Tests and Surveys
Also included are 27 tables for product testing methods so the reader can interpret results from discrimination methodologies such as the tetrad test, triangle test, same-different method, duo-trio test, replicated testing, and others.
10% discount to E3S members! Before ordering online, please request your discount by sending an email to The Institute for Perception at email@example.com.