MMR Research Worldwide – Shanghai, Shanghai, China
MMR is looking for a Sensory Consultant to join the rapidly growing sensory teams, the sensory consultant will be based in Shanghai, but you will be working as part of the wider Global Sensory Team, working with fellow sensory experts around the Globe.
MMR is a UK-headquartered, independent, global consumer and sensory research agency specialising in food, drink, personal and household care research.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of a food science / sensory undergraduate degree is essential
- Knowledge or experience in sensory research methodologies (including descriptive analysis) is essential for this role of Sensory Consultant.
- Spoken and written English skills (along with Mandarin) are essential to allow for clear and concise communication as our team & clients are multinational.
- Strong organisational and time management skill
- Strong team-working ability