Deadline application: 28th October 2021
Carlsberg sensory team is a global function providing sensory tools and studies to Carlsberg Group. The department is part of the Group Development and is based out of France and Denmark. You will be leading the sensory agenda in Carlsberg with the support of your team (3 people) and the global sensory community in Carlsberg.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure sensory standards are met across markets
- Develop the sensory area to the broader business in order to use the full potential of the sensory capabilities in Carlsberg Group
- Identify sensory approaches and areas where sensory can bring value to the business
- Link sensory to consumer insight in order to understand sensory driver for consumer acceptance
- Ad hoc sensory support and training throughout Carlsberg Group and Carlsberg Supply Chain
- Support the Innovation agenda and the New product development by providing consumers and sensory data that will help to shape the innovation pipeline and take decisions about New products launches
- Work closely with Carlsberg Research Laboratory, Group Commercial, Carlsberg Supply Chain and other relevant business units to ensure sensory project objectives are set and plans executed properly
- Represent Carlsberg sensory in external forums such as European Brewers Conventions and collaborate on basic sensory science with external knowledge centres like e.g. universities
- Coordinate all sensory activities across the Group in close relation to Group Quality.
You will be based out of either the headquarter in Copenhagen (Denmark) or the office in Obernai (France) and approx. 30-35 travel days per year mainly to Obernai or Copenhagen (depending on your location). You will be reporting to the Director of Liquid Innovation & Sensory.
Apply through the link. For questions about the position please contact Liquid Innovation & Sensory Director Marine André at email@example.com