MMR Research Worldwide are looking for a Global Head of Sensory Client Managed Panel services, responsible for the sensory panels we manage on clients site around the world. This new role will involve the overall management of the existing Client Managed Panel services operations, and have the remit to proactively seek out and land new opportunities. It requires a detailed understanding of sensory panel work, combined with a strong client service and commercial focus.
MMR Research Worldwide manage sensory panel contracts for a range of global companies in the food, personal and house care, pharmaceutical, and other consumer product industries (currently in the UK, US and Singapore).
Global Head of Sensory Client Managed Panel services – key responsibilities:
- This role will involve day-to-day management of the current client-based panel teams, globally. This will include supporting and mentoring sensory managers on client sites to deliver sensory services and innovation to meet their ever changing needs
- Manage client relationships, including regular partnership reviews focused on continuously improving and adapting the sensory services and delivery
- Lead the sales and marketing effort, driving demand both within existing clients (expanding out) and finding new clients
- Sensory management experience is essential, with a sound knowledge of a wide range of sensory methods
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ideally track records in managing successful client relationships
- Experience in business development
- Good people management and mentoring skills
- Critical thinking skills and solution focused attitude with a creative flair
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and to collaborate with others