SHORT-TERM MISSION PRODUCT EVALUATION – 6 months from February 2018
The availability of drinking water is a fundamental global issue for this century. Nearly one billion people have difficulties accessing water and this pressure will significantly increase in the coming decades. The use of several of our product categories (shampoo, shower gel, coloration) is associated with significant water consumption and water is a major topic for us. We are fully committed to find solutions!
The evaluation scientist will have for mission to develop a methodology to assess shampoo rinsability.
PROFIL & REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Master degree in engineering / sensory & consumer studies
- Good knowledge in statistics
- Appetite for method development
- French & English: read, written, spoken
- Curiosity & open-mindedness
- Team player Ability to challenge practices
Nice to have:
- First experience in evaluation / R&I
- Skills & knowledge in sustainable development
Location: Campus Charles Zviak -15 rue Pierre Dreyfus, 92110 Clichy (PARIS)