MMR Research Worldwide – Singapore, Central Singapore
MMR is a UK-headquartered, independent, global consumer and sensory research agency specialising in food, drink, personal and household care research.
This interesting role offer opportunities to help fast track your sensory career through working with MMR’s panels:
- based at the MMR offices, including designing, implementing, running and analysing sensory project and reporting to outcomes to our clients.
- Working with client panel and sensory team based in client offices, overseeing and developing the client based team and working with the client to ensure that MMR meets all their sensory needs.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of a food science /manufacturing/production/ sensory undergraduate degree is essential
- Experience in sensory research methodologies (including descriptive analysis) is essential for the role of Senior Sensory Consultant.
- Experience of leading and managing sensory panels. It is important that you feel comfortable leading and working with groups of people, including clients.
- Experience of managing projects and designing research.
- A eye for detail with the ability to work in an agile manner responding quickly to clients requests and adapting research to meet their needs.
- Strong communication skills (internal and external stakeholders) which enable you to clearly own solutions and problems and been seen as a sensory expert by clients.
- Ideally you will have experience of interpreting sensory data and creating accessible and engaging reports.
- Spoken and written English skills are essential to allow for clear and concise communication as our team & clients are multinational.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong team-working ability and work ethic.