INTERNSHIP IN CONSUMER SCIENCE
L’Oréal Research & Innovation, Paris
6 months or more (from January 2016)
From: L’Oréal Research & Innovation | Product Performance Evaluation
International Consumer Science Team
To: Master degree specialized in innovation / sensory & consumer science
Within the Research & Innovation department, the international Product Performance Evaluation team wants to develop evaluation methods:
- To anticipate the consumer criteria that will determine future success
- To be able to measure/estimate the potential of a product that has currently not any benchmark/competitor on the market
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative scientist to be part of this reflexion.
The proposed mission consists in piloting a focus of research on the product tests with ‘extreme consumers’. Extreme consumers because:
- They are very demanding and have an expert and critical eye on our products
- And/or because they are very disappointed by the actual product offer and would be potentially interested by our disruptive innovation to cover their needs.
ROLE DESCRIPTION & PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Disruptive innovations: how to evaluate their potential success on the market?
Nowadays, a major part of the innovations on the cosmetic market are incremental innovations developed to compete with other products well established on the market. L’Oréal wishes to stay one step ahead on the market and prepare the future by developing new disruptive innovations.
WHAT OUR INTERN ARE LIKE?
- They have a great ability to analyze and solve problems
- They have strong decision-making and out-of-the-box thinking
- They love challenge, dare, and take initiatives
- They are passionate, dynamic, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- They target scientific excellence & develop creative ideas
- They are team-players
Location: Quai Aulagnier, Asnières sur seine (PARIS)
Monthly salary: 1250-1400€/month (before taxes)
Contact: David Morizet / email@example.com