North Harbour – Ayr – Ayrshire – Scotland
Application deadline: 29 Oct 2020 at 4:00 pm
Peacock Salt are the largest salt importers and distributors in the UK. They supply to a range of industries including, de-icing, water softening, food production, animal feed, and aquaculture across a large spectrum of customers ranging from a local council to a private individual. The company’s strategic plan is to grow its food sector parts of the business and has installed a mixing line which will be BRC accredited in the beginning of 2021.
You will be developing and testing a low sodium salt for specific market uses.
This will entail:
- Working on new products from concept to launch
- Project management
- Recording and analysing research data
- Conducting experiments and production of samples
- Coordinating both company and university requirements
- Adhering to all safety regulations
- Attending site meeting with sales managers
- Build relationships with suppliers and customers
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Type of contract: Fixed term contract (12 Months)