The European Sensory Society is pleased to announce that three awards of €1,000 will be given out to PhD students enrolled at Universities in E3S Member countries.
The award winners will each receive €1000 after their attendance at the conference to help towards their travel and expenses.
AWARD APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1 APRIL 2016
To apply for this award you must:
- Be a PHD student enrolled at a University in a E3S member country
- Submit an extended abstract (see instructions below) before 1 April 2016 to Joanne Hort (Joanne.Hort@nottingham.ac.uk) as well as submitting a normal abstract online in the normal way
Extended abstracts’ instructions
The extended abstract should be 1000 words and must have the following items:
- Results and Discussion
In order to facilitate editing, the following rules should be adhered to:
- Use A4 page format (210 x 297 mm)
- Leave 2.5 cm margins at the top, bottom, right and left sides of each page
- Use Arial font
- Use size 14 points bold for paper title, size 12 points bold for authors’ names, size 12 points bold for section titles, and size 12 points regular for the text.
- Use single space between lines.
You must also submit the following:
- A short CV
- A supporting letter from a supervisor confirming eligibility of the student