In 2021 E3S is celebrating its 10th anniversary. To celebrate this important goal a series of monthly online webinars will be organised, with the final event “10th E3S Symposium” in person, organised in collaboration with the UK IFST Sensory Science Group.
Save the date IN PROGRESS
- Wednesday 9th June 2021, 15.45 – 17.00 CET, Webinar E3S WG Children – Texture Matters! Program and registration
- Tuesday 13th July 2021, 16.00 – 17.15 CET, Webinar E3S WG PDO – Why European guidelines to sensory analysis for PDOs? Program and registration
- Wednesday 15th September 2021, Webinar E3S WG Non Food Program and registration
- Wednesday 13th October 2021, Webinar WG Taste Sensitivity
- Wednesday 10th November 2021, Presentation of National Sensory Societies: Italy, Germany, Norway
- Tuesday 7th December 2021, Presentation of National Sensory Societies: France, Finland, Denmark
- Tuesday 12th January 2022, Presentation of National Sensory Societies: Spain, Switzerland, Ireland
- TBC, February 2022, Webinar E3S WG Education
- TBC, March 2022, Presentation of National Sensory Societies: UK, Sweden, Austria, The Netherlands
- Wednesday 13th April 2022, Webinar E3S Next Generation Group
- Monday-Tuesday 9-10th May 2022, 10th E3S annual Symposium UK (in presence) & General Assembly
Participation to the webinar is free of charge but registration is required. Registration closes two day before the webinar. All events will be in English.