Carlsberg currently have a job opening in Copenhagen as Sensory Assistant in Group Development – a team within the Carlsberg Group. Carlsberg Group is a global business powered by strong local and international brands.
Deadline for applying is 31st of March 2022.
In the Sensory Team, they work with how Carlsberg’s products are perceived with the senses. They use sensory assessment in connection with quality control, product development and major commercial projects. We have an expert panel that assesses the quality of our products on a daily basis. It is in connection with this function that we are looking for a part-time employee (18 working hours/week) to assist every morning (Mondays-Fridays).
What you’ll be doing
As Sensory Assistant, you will be supporting the sensory and consumer agenda across Carlsberg Group.
You will be responsible for:
- preparing the daily sensory session
- supporting the panel leader in logistics and serving samples during the sensory session
- cleaning up after the session
- unpacking and registering products
- preparing shipments
- supporting in panel training-related tasks
- keeping order in and around our sensory facilities
Heavy lifting can occur in connection with unpacking and registration of products.
Carlsberg is looking for a candidate that has a minimum of high school (or equivalent) and at least one/two years related work experience, working for example in a Quality laboratory or Research laboratory.
Furthermore, you are/have:
- A person who can work in a structured way, is detail-oriented, adapt to changes and time constraints, and with a pragmatic approach
- Very organized and have a can-do attitude
- Motivated to conduct both routine activities and flexible tasks, sometimes with short-notice changes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills in English