Bonduelle is a French family-run company and is the current world leader in ready-to-use vegetables, in all their forms (Frozen, Ambiant, Delicatessen and Fresh).
Bonduelle is hiring a Sensory Analysis Expert (permanent contract).
Integrated to the Group Research and Development team, you will report to the Food & Behaviour Team leader.
Your mission is to bring the Sensory Analysis expertise to life for 5 business units. You will write and lead the roadmap of the expertise by :
- stimulating sensory acculturation of the innovation jobs by deploying new tools
- supporting teams on applicative or research projects
- managing sensory panels and their actors (technician and assistant project manager) and developing new methodologies
- shaping an ecosystem and external scouting that you translate into opportunities for the Group.
- You have a Master’s degree, are an engineer or phD, and have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in sensory analysis, ideally acquired in the private sector.
You manipulate sensory methodologies and have strong skills in statistical analysis. You are comfortable with project management and have already managed people.
Your autonomy as well as your ease to communicate internally and externally in different cultural contexts will be undeniable assets.
Fluent English. International travel is expected. The position is based in Villeneuve d’Ascq