A POSITION OPEN AT SAM (Munich)
SALE MANAGER (M/F) SENSORY AND CONSUMER RESEARCH/SENSORY MARKETING
- Planning and implementation of international marketing and sales methods
- Provide the highest level of customer care for both, existing clients (account management) as well as acquisition of new clients
- Contribution to the development and efficiency our sales methods
- Contribution to defining service and the product portfolio of our company
- Supporting project managers with their sales tasks
- Keeping and staying up-to-date on the current market conditions, gaining insight and directing the daily business and the strategic alignment accordingly together with the management team
- Experience and skills in the key areas of acquisition customer care and sales, especially in the area of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Communicative and appreciative approach to clients
- Excellent negotiating skills in English and French are essential. Fluency in other languages (German or Italian) is also beneficial.
- Structured analytical and self-motivated style
- Entrepreneurial, with understanding of economics
- Top-performing sales manager able to work under pressure and travel globally as necessary
- Communicative team-player
What you can expect:
- A secure, modern and social employer
- A strong performing and highly motivated, enthusiastic team.
- Attractive European locations, with your position located at the Munich headquarters
Please contact Martin Kern by e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone +49 89 743 767 0 or send your resume to the mentioned e-mail.