PROJECT MANAGER SENSORY POSITION IS OPEN AT SAM
You will be our new team member, if you fulfil the following roles with pleasure and enthusiasm:
- Project-related support and consulting of our clients in all aspects of sensory and consumer research of the market and marketing relevant product-portfolio of SAM;
- Development of test-design, calculation and transforming into proposal;
- Project leadership and project coordinatio;
- Statistical analysis of raw data and visualizing of the result;
- Writing project reports and presenting of reports with the client;
- Supporting in acquisition of new client;
- Supporting developing innovative solutions and test designs for our clients.
We are looking for a communicative, top-performing project manager able to work under pressure. We expect a university degree in food processing, statistics or economics. Previous experience in the consumer goods industry is desirable. Applicants should have experience and skills in project management and acquisition.
Excellent negotiating skills in French, German, and English are essential. Fluency in other languages (English or Italian) is also beneficial.
You will join a young team attaining excellent results and located in Zurich.
Please contact Thomas Alex by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone +41 44 439 70 49 or send your resume to the mentioned e-mail.
SAM Sensory and Marketing International GmbH, Branch Zurich
Thomas Alex – Albulastrasse 57 – CH-8048 Zurich