THE INSTITUTE FOR PERCEPTION 2016 NOVEMBER COURSE
8th – 10th of November 2016 at The Greenbrier, West Virginia USA
TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS OF SENSORY AND CONSUMER SCIENCE
A Complimentary IFPrograms™ ½-day Workshop
on Friday, 11th of November
In this 3-day course you will:
- Understand why different sensory methodologies can yield different decisions
- Recognize the importance of test instructions
- Explore the tetrad test as a powerful alternative to the triangle test
- Learn to assess and manage risks in product testing decisions
- Develop standards for consumer-relevant sensory differences
- Connect results of internal panel testing to consumer response
- Establish your experiment’s optimal sample size, including potential replications
- Find optimal product portfolios using Landscape Segmentation Analysis® (LSA), an innovative unfolding technique
- Discover significant advances in TURF analysis and graph theory to determine optimal portfolio size and composition
The course is enhanced by using a corporate scenario in which researchers and management grapple with issues involving test methodology. You will experience, along with the characters in the scenario, how experimental procedures are selected that will best fit your budget and research objectives. For complete information and online registration, visit: http://ifpress.com/short-courses/greenbrier-2016/
The course is taught by Dr. Daniel Ennis, Dr. Benoit Rousseau, and Dr. John Ennis with invited speakers: Frank Rossi of PepsiCo and Anthony (Manny) Manuele of MillerCoors.
Course information and online registration: http://ifpress.com/short-courses/ or call +1-804-675-2980. For the multiple registration and member discount, please contact Susan Longest at email@example.com.
Target audience: Intermediate
Cost: $1975 US; 20% discount applied to each additional registrant from the same company when registered at the same time, Academic discount available. A discount of $50 US will be offered to members of E3S upon request.