CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Two days of cross disciplinary workshop
Institut Paul Bocuse
Sensory Science, Cognitive Science, Social Science, Economics
Food research – food, beverages. Hospitality – services.
September 15th- 16th, 2016 Lyon, France
Deadline for abstract submission: June 17th, 2016
The workshop is a place for exchanging and sharing scientific works. It aims to provide researchers with the opportunity:
- To present a research project at any stage to a multidisciplinary audience
- To exchange on their works with the invited senior researchers and other participants
- To have the opportunity to publish their papers as proceedings in the journal Menu: Journal of Food and Hospitality Research.
This Summer School is targeted at PhD students, postdoctoral fellows and researchers in the field of Food & Behavior Research of all disciplines:
Food Science Social Science Economics Consumer Science Cognitive Science Management
This workshop is an opportunity for scientific exchanges between PhD students from various universities and senior researchers.
- This workshop represents for each participant an outstanding opportunity to increase his/her knowledge on the current hot-topics of food and hospitality research questions. From a methodological point of view, the variety of presented approaches will be useful to students on the theoretical framework to address their research problem.
- Participants will have the opportunity to train for oral communication and self- presentation.
- In addition, participants will endorse successively the roles of author and reviewer as they will be asked to review the paper of another participant.