PDO PRODUCTS WORKING GROUP
This working group is formed with the aim of promoting the knowledge of and application of sensory analysis to PDO products. Traditional local foods can also be considered but the stress is placed on PDOs. A network of sensory scientists interested in PDO will improve the professional status of members, enhance the knowledge of PDOs characteristics and produce results useful to both producers and consumers. The working group will use the experience of its members in sensory analysis of PDOs products first to explore problems then to try to solve them. The working group can also serve as a basis for organizing European, national or regional funded projects.
- Symposium organised by the Organismo Controllo Qualità Produzioni Regolamentate in collaboration with the E3S PDO WG
Sensory analysis and certification of Designation of Origin products between Europe and Italy: methods and perspectives
February 21st 2017, Reggio Emilia, Italy
- 2nd E3S WG PDO SEMINAR – Dijon, 14 September 2016
NEW: Read the report report-wg-pdo-seminar-dijon
Location: AGROSUP, 26 Boulevard Dr Petitjean, Dijon Time: 15-17 – Read more
REGISTRATIONS: to register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
15.00 – 16.00
- Mario Zannoni, Patxi Pérez Elortondo, Isabelle Maître, Ronan Symoneaux – Sensory analysis for PDO official control in France, Italy and Spain: points in common and differences;
- Elisa Gredilla, Francesco Santini. Accreditation of the sensory analysis of PDO;
- Luis Guerrero – Results of a survey about consumer’s awareness, knowledge and image of PDO products.
16.00 – 17.00
At the end of the seminar, between 17.00 and 18.00, the WG PDO management meeting will be held.
- November 2015: PDO Products Working Group held a workshop in Rome The workshop was kindly hosted by the Council for Agricultural Research and Economics. Research Center on Food and Nutrition, CRA NUT, Rome. The host was dr. Fiorella Sinesio whose help and commitment has been essential for the success of the event.The participants enjoyed eight presentations and many fruitful discussions.If you are interested, read the detailed report about the event:Report WG PDO Rome nov 2015The next management meeting will take place during Eurosense in Dijon. Feel free to contact us for more information! email@example.com
© Holger Rempt / pixelio.de
- E3S PDO PRODUCT WORKING GROUP WORKSHOPRome, November 17th, 2015First results survey methods and accreditation – preliminary results consumer surveyFurther information: Program & Registration (NEW)
- May 2015: PDO Products Working Group in Oslo
Carolina Chaya presented the PDO products working group’s activities and gave an update to the E3S board and delegates at E3S General Assembly in Oslo, 11th May 2015. In total five members of the PDO products working group attended the IV E3S SYMPOSIUM & XVI NORDIC WORKSHOP IN SENSORY SCIENCE.
The next working group meeting will take place in Rome. Feel free to contact us for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
Oslo, PDO WG Attendees: Guido Ritter, Patrizia Piccinali, Fiorella Sinesio,
Carolina Chaya, Elisabeth Buchinger
Download the report of the 2014/15 activities of the E3S PDO WG, presented during the General Assembly (Oslo, May 11th 2015): Working Group PDO Oslo 2015