EUROSENSE 2014 – A SENSE OF LIFE
Sixth European Conference on Sensory and Consumer Research
Bella Center, Copenhagen, Denmark
7-10 September 2014
Inspiring ideas, thoughts, words, discussions; inspiring people: new ways of thinking, creativity and curiosity are important drivers in all research fields, as well as in the development of new products, methods, processes or technologies.
As for the fields of Sensory Science and Consumer Research, an in-depth understanding of what is behind consumer choice has proven to be crucial, in order to offer products satisfying their demands. The complexity related to consumer choice can only be understood by the use of new and multidisciplinary approaches allowing better understanding of consumer behaviour and the determination of adequate responses.
The conference programme will be organized around the following major topics:
- How does the physiology of the senses influence perception?
- How does sensory science bring understanding to consumer insights and help to explain consumer diversity?
- How do emotions impact liking?
- How can we explore the full consumer product experience?
- How can we improve the value of sensory science with innovation in methods?
- How can faster, cheaper methods give us reliable results?
- How is sensory and consumer science relevant to health and nutrition behaviour?
- How can we communicate sensory and nutritional benefits to consumers?
- How can we take account of risk assessment, legislation and ethical issues in applied sensory science?