E3S STUDENT GROUP – JOIN US!
This newly formed group is looking to recruit students to join the committee!
The E3S student group was founded in 2015 to help students from across Europe to network, and have a voice in the wider professional sensory community as the students of today are the future of sensory tomorrow.
The newly established group aims to:
- Develop a network of sensory science students across Europe
- Provide a platform where sensory science students can communicate with one another
- Improve the national sensory science groups of each European country associated with E3S
- Contribute monthly posts to the student space of the E3S website
- Instigate student specific events at already existing sensory conferences, as well as organising unique student events in the future
The group would like to build up a network of students working in sensory science from across all of the European countries involved in E3S. If you, or someone you know, would like to be involved please contact E3S email@example.com
The student group also have a Linkedin group which invites those interested in sensory science and the E3S student group to join